Boonville, IN

Posted August 06, 2013
Boonville High School is a place where teachers always push for improvement. If was not for the staff I would have never wanted to complete high school. They treat everyone equal. I love the fact the no matter how much I wanted to give up there was always a teacher or even janitor to ask me if i was ok or to make me smile. BHS has the most respectful teachers and staff anyone could hope to be around for 4 or more years. They never give up on you.

Posted April 24, 2010
I love going to school here! They have alot of things for students to do outside of class encluding band, drama, tennis, softball, and many more. Any student can find at least one thing they like to do that will push them to excel in what ever they want to do in life.

Posted May 18, 2009

Posted April 17, 2008

Boonville High School 3

Posted October 01, 2005
I think teachers should listen to both sides of every situtation. This is something that is very lacking in all schools. Most teachers want respect from thier students but seem not to relize that you must show respect to get it back. I know it is hard to lead, but in my opinion that this is what teachers do, they are the leaders of our children. Good luck this school year to all of you.

Boonville High School
300 North 1st Street, Boonville, IN  47601
Last modified Boonville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boonville High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top