Bad
Good

We are new to the state of Indiana. My daughter has been at Borden for 1 year. I will admit it was a big adjustment coming from a large city, but now I see the wonderful benefits of attending school in a rural setting. The community seems to really care about our children. The teachers work hard providing a quality education for our children and I appreciate them. America does not pay our teachers the salary they deserve, maybe this economic crisis will get all Americans to realize where our money really needs to go, if we want the future to be better for our children.

The Kindergarten teachers are wonderful. One in-particular, is Mrs Amy Greenwell. She goes above and beyond with each child to make sure they feel comfortable and make their first experience in school a good one. She teaches on a level a 5/6 year old should be learning in my opinion. I know my son misses her very much since we've moved away and no one will ever measure up to her to me or my son. She was a Godsend for us and I will forever miss her.

Last modified William W Borden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.