Posted December 05, 2013
I am currently going to Borden Highschool. I absolutely love it here. From the good environment outside the school to the school itself. The teacher truly do try to help if a student show any problems. The only time a student fails is because they don't want to try. The bullying policy is amazing they take care of it as soon as the student shows a need for help. They make me feel safe as a student in the school knowing that they care an go out they're way to help me when it's needed. They challenge me academically unlike other schools. The teachers choose not to let me slack off they chose to push me to be my best. They encourage courses for the students choice of future.

William W Borden High School 3

Posted March 29, 2011
I think the school is great. I grew up in Louisville and considering what it is like there, come on, Borden is just awesome. Maybe if more parents raised their kids and didn't depend on the teachers to do it, there would be a lot less problems. I work F/T and you can still make sure you are the parent. If the teachers were allowed to just teach instead of adding every great thing there is to help the kids, the kids would probably learn more. If you think there is poor discipline blame that on the jury that allowed the parents to sue a school for discipline. The school can't do much and the kids know it. Great job to all of the teachers, principals and everyone at both the HS and Elem. You get my thumbs up

Posted April 29, 2010
I love this school they have a good education and the kids are nice

William W Borden High School 0

Posted May 08, 2009
Poor discipline. Teachers want to be the kids too much. Kids out of control. Poor overall

William W Borden High School 1

Posted October 17, 2008
this school needs serrious mental help and all of the teachers are in favor of their favorite students and no one else get attention! i think this is redicouous!

Posted August 01, 2008
Fantastic leadership and foresight on the Principal and AD. All 3 of my children have excelled at Borden.

Posted June 20, 2008
this is a small school but the kids are great and it gives a great education

William W Borden High School 4

Posted February 04, 2008
Borden has gotten better over the years & have caught up to some of the modern advances of larger schools.

William W Borden High School 1

Posted January 11, 2008
This school is tiny and the people in it are rude

Posted May 09, 2004
I personally love this school because it has a better teacher student ratio than most schools in Southern Indiana. It also has a good academic program. -Lizzie Borden

William W Borden High School
301 West Street, Borden, IN  47106
(812) 967-2087
Last modified William W Borden High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William W Borden High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.