Kessington Christian School 2

Posted June 30, 2014
Bad experience, some of the staff used favoritism with their students and the principal had never shown up and some staff were un hygienic.

Kessington Christian School 5

Posted July 16, 2011
I am a graduate of Kessington Christian School and I can tell you from personal experience it is GREAT for one on one. I attended 6 years and never thought about going back to public in those 6 years. I actually felt like everyone was family. I stayed in contact with school staff to this day and its been 16 years.

Kessington Christian School 5

Posted January 09, 2009
My son was having alot of problems in the public school system and failing most of his classes. When I learned of Kessington Christian School, I felt it was our last chance to help my son. He has been enrolled for 2 and a half years now. He has caught up on his learning and it making A' and B's now. The staff there are excellent. I couldn't ask for a better place.

Contact Information

19153 County Road 104
Bristol, IN 46507

Kessington Christian School
19153 County Road 104, Bristol, IN  46507
Last modified Kessington Christian School is a private school that serves grades PK-10
Kessington Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.