Brooklyn Elementary School 5

Posted November 03, 2009
Our school is just like being at home, you are made to feel so comfortable and welcome from the moment you enter the building!I feel that this comfortable atmosphere allows for great learning opportunities for our children. The teachers are amazing, everyone knows everyone, each child gets personalized attention, its great, you could not ask for anything better!

Brooklyn Elementary School 5

Posted July 02, 2004
My daughter just finished Miss Kimmons kindergarten class and I am amazed at the amount she has learned in one year. She is reading books on her own and writing complete sentences. I was very nervous about her starting school, she had never been away from me before. On her first day she came out talking about all they had done and the new friends she had made. When she became sick and was out of school for three days, her teacher call to check on her. On the day she returned the principal Ms Wagner was outside the school and ask how she was. You can tell not only the teachers but the principal really care about the kids.

Brooklyn Elementary School
251 North Church Street, Brooklyn, IN  46111
Last modified Brooklyn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brooklyn Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top