Posted July 29, 2013
Our daughter had a great first year here! The school is a nice, loving, warm environment. They work very hard to teach in a variety of ways. We were very impressed with the school this first year and are looking forward to the coming school year. Parent involvement is high. There are high expectations by parents and teachers. Staff is always fast to respond whether by email or phone and quickly helped relieve any situations that came up. The teachers are constantly improving and working together to improve the school. There is just a genuine concern by the staff and teachers at the school. No grade is more than 50 kids and there are fewer than 500 kids k-8. It's a nice small environment with lots of caring and looking out for each other. I don't think any kids get overlooked. We have been enormously pleased with the school and look forward to sending our daughter here through 8th grade. We are looking forward to the new school which will be ready by the 2014 school year. Probably the only flaw is just the current size and condition of the current building. It is dated, and small for some school functions. The new school with the staff will just make a great school more amazing.

St Malachy Parish School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The entire staff is wonderful! The teachers really care about their students educational progress and emotional well being. Our school promotes excellence in education and personal responsibility.

Posted October 23, 2007
St. Malachy is a wonderful school and a great place to send a child for learning and discipline. My son has been challenged throughout his 5 years at St. Malachy and is really being prepared for the real world. It is nice to know that there is a school and parish like St. Malachy that can really teach a young person what is takes to be a child of God.

Posted August 24, 2007
My son just started this year at St. Malachy. The environment is incredibly warm and inviting, even to a 5th grader. In fact, on his first day, All staff (including the Library Resource Person) knew him by name, and seemed genuinely happy to have him join the school. They take an active interest in students, more so than what I saw in local (not Brownsburg or IPS) public schools. My son is incredibly happy at St. Malachy, and they have been just wonderful too.

Posted July 16, 2007
We love St. Malachy. All the kids seem to gel together very nicely and look out for each other. The staff really cares for all the children.

Posted May 16, 2007
Excellent school! We love it!

Posted May 08, 2007
St. Malachy is a Godsend. The teachers have high expectations of the children and the children are challenged. Best of all, the core values and morals we teach at home are being reinforced at school and Jesus is at the center of every aspect of their lives!

Posted February 28, 2007
Two of my children are current students and love this school. It has a sense of family to it and the faculty truly cares and makes the school day fun and a good learning experience. My children are challenged with the work and I really like how they bring Christ into daily life for the kids. I would highly recommend St. Malachy School.

St Malachy Parish School 1

Posted February 16, 2005
I cannot complain about the actual curriculum at this school because it is very well rounded and challenging. However, my experiences with the staff have been less than satisfactory. I often did not have phone calls or email returned. I once had to wait almost three weeks for a teacher to respond to my request for a conference. I deeply regret sending my child to this school.

Posted November 20, 2004
Excellent school, staff and programs.

St Malachy Parish School
330 North Green Street, Brownsburg, IN  46112
Last modified St Malachy Parish School is a Private school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St Malachy Parish School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.