Posted January 21, 2009
my daughter is in [full] day kindergarten and has been attending this school since August. It is a WONDERFUL school, with amazing teachers and programs. WE are just thrilled with how great they are, and how well our daughter has done this year. Unfortunately we are moving out of state, and so we are really afraid that her next school will not compare at all to Deleware Trail. We would whole heartedly reccomend this school! If your child is lucky enough to go there, and especially lucky enough to attend kindergarten there, count your blessings. We will always be greatful for the amazing staff there.

Posted August 21, 2008
Great Teachers who care about the success of your child. Principal is good with the students but also works well when parents.

Delaware Trail Elementary School 2

Posted May 29, 2007
The staff at Delaware Trail didn't seem very helpful to me. The staff didn't seem to be concerned with my child's attendance when it was very apparent there was an issue with the custodial parents judgement. Shouldn't the child the priority?

Posted April 02, 2007
Communication and involvement in the school is wonderful, but what you create. Teachers and adminstrators are warm and welcoming to parents and children. This year I became more involved in my child's classroom with activites and the schools PTSG program. A truly wonderful organization and group of people. Excellent level of education!I'm pleased to have my children attend.

Delaware Trail Elementary School 3

Posted March 27, 2007
I am not completely satisfied with this school. Part of a four star rated school system yet they do not seem to be concerned with attendance. Teachers seemed to alienate me as the non custodial parent.

Posted February 19, 2005

Posted July 12, 2004
The teachers at Delaware Trail really care about their students. A great environment for learning!

Posted August 10, 2003
Excellent teachers and staff! Innovative teaching methods. A leader in education! I am Very happy with my daughter's education here!

Delaware Trail Elementary School
3680 Hornaday Road, Brownsburg, IN  46112
Last modified Delaware Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delaware Trail Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.