Bad
Good

Cardinal elementary was supposed to have a good special education department, but after my son being at this school I come to find out their special education department is horrible and didn't help my autistic son at all.

Cardinal has one of the best principals of the elementary schools in the Brownsburg School Corp. He has a positive approach and encourages parental involvement. The teachers are awesome and the curriculum is challenging. The parent/teacher organization has an awesome President, Shannon and a great staff of volunteers helping her.

My son is in the 2nd grade. He is in his second year at Cardinal. He is in the high ability program. I couldn't be happier with the school. The staff and teachers are all very friendly and it's been a pleasure working with them all! I would highly recommend this school to anyone!

My family moved to brownsburg one year ago from a small community in Missouri they were well behind, but the teaching staff were supportive of them and have helped them to get caught up. One child id HDHD and the teaching staff has ben exeptional with him.I just love it.

Our 2 children have always received exceptional instruction. We've found the staff to be professional and compassionate. I highly recommend Cardinal Elementary.

I agree with the post on Feb 2, 2008, Cardinal did not try to help with our child. They do not care what they teach, it is all about the ISTEP scores, that is the whole thing with Brownsburg Community Schools, they are all about asthetics. What the schools look like does not matter it is what is taught. I went to a 150 year old school with no air conditioning in rural Indiana and was taught much better than this. At least I could read at my reading level, my child is still struggling, we decided to send our child to a private school where the class sizes are smaller and the staff is friendly and caring. If you are looking at this and deciding to move to Brownsburg, don't. If you do need to move to Hendricks County try Plainfield, our tutor told us that is a better school.

Cardinal Elementary has an amazing administration department. all of the staff is so friendly. Some teacher to not seek to the high standards but are better then other schools by a long shot. amazing school.

Staff are unfriendly and unhelpful. I had 3 children go through this school and the principal is was very insensitive. They teach the test and do not get to know individual students. My last is there now, and no matter how many suggestions to the board of education from many parents, there is still no change. Good on grades, absolutely horrible on personal interactions. The principal denies parent access to the rooms unless it is a scheduled visiting day for the whole school.

Cardinal Elementary has provided a solid foundation for my three children. The teachers and staff are friendly to both children and parents alike. Cardinal also has an amazing High Ability Program with top notch teachers involved. I have been involved with the PSG in the past and had a great experience working with other parents in the school. Overall, our experience was great at Cardinal.

Last modified Cardinal Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.