Posted April 25, 2014
My child transferred from HSE school system this year. I found the reading curriculum slightly more advanced at HSE but the math to be much more advanced at White Lick. The teachers and staff at White Lick did a wonderful job with my daughter catching her up to speed with math and making her feel welcome in her new class. I would recommend this school to anyone.

White Lick Elementary School 1

Posted December 05, 2013
My school is MTI school of knowledge. Teacher call kids names such as stupid, ugly , and even the "R" word. And the give so much homework that you cant even talk to your family. They will give you 4-5 packets a day. they have to improve school looking and they need a nurse in the school.

Posted September 21, 2011
We moved to this area recently and had 3 kids at Whitelick. The teachers were great about helping them transition to a new school and community. The teachers really have their hands full, most of the classes are over 25 students. I'm really glad that we chose this school.

White Lick Elementary School 0

Posted May 21, 2009
My son is finishing 3rd grade and has been at Whitelick since Kindergarten. We are extremely impress with the teachers and the staff. They are amazing and really care about our children. I would highly recommend this school to everybody.

White Lick Elementary School 0

Posted March 19, 2008
I have a daughter in Kindergarten, and my first year with this school has been a wonderfully positive experience. My daughter is excelling beyond our expectations. Every staff memeber that we've had encounters with has been pleasant, helpful, and caring. They have a great 'Character Coupon' program that really makes the kids proud to have good character traits and excited to be called a 'special person'. I wouldn't want her to go to any other school.

White Lick Elementary School 1

Posted November 19, 2007

Posted September 13, 2007
Fabulous teachers! They have a great bully program to help the kids learn how to deal with those tough situations. They also have a school wide 'dart' system that keeps the children in control and motivated to do well on a daily basis. You won't be disappointed.

White Lick Elementary School
1400 South Odell Street, Brownsburg, IN  46112
Last modified White Lick Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
White Lick Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top