Brownsburg East Middle School 1

Posted October 29, 2010
Be careful. If your child has any discipline they will try to force him or her into Special Ed. Teachers are great (for the most part) - adminstrators are the worst. Ratings will decrease.

Brownsburg East Middle School 0

Posted November 18, 2009
My child is a 7th grade student a Brownsburg Middle School East. I am extemely pleased with my daughter's education. Communication with the teachers and principal is excellent. I believe that my child's educational needs are being met, as well as, staff members are assisting me in developing a well-rounded and educated citizen.

Posted May 30, 2009
Great School, very fun, high test scores, and great teachers!

Posted September 29, 2008
My child goes to this school and I think they do everything to help her learn!! :D

Posted November 19, 2007
BEMS is a very good school. They do their personal best.

Posted September 24, 2007
My children have attended schools in two other school districts, and this is by far the best school my children have attended. The program offered and the instructional approaches used by the teachers are top notch! I am glad that my child is challenged every day.

Brownsburg East Middle School 1

Posted July 22, 2007
As in most Indiana schools, this school has no idea how to teach our children. Every day I have to teach my child things that he should have learned in school. When children don't like school, something is wrong.

Brownsburg East Middle School 3

Posted April 28, 2006
This is a good school, like most there are some great teachers and some not so great teachers.

Brownsburg East Middle School
1250 Airport Road, Brownsburg, IN  46112
Last modified Brownsburg East Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brownsburg East Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.