Bad
Good

like this school for teacher and parent communition. have a great variety of classes, such as art, music, and after school clubs. hold students to high standards for math, spelling, and reading

My oldest attended here and my youngest is there now. I couldn't be happier with the school, teachers and administrators. They genuinely care about the kids. I receive regular communications from the teacher and principal. I feel immediately notified of any issue or concerns. I was concerned when I first moved here 14 years ago with my then 2 year old, but the school system has been one of the most impressive benefits of the area. Small class sizes and lots of opportunities to teach beyond everyday lessons. I wouldn't have my children anywhere else.

Teachers seem to talk more among themselves about students than to parents and my student has somehow developed a reputation for not wanting to do his work when in reality it takes him longer to do his work than they would have expected causing frustration on both sides. There is also a major deficiency in separation of church and state in some of these teachers' classrooms and the principal is completely unresponsive and unhelpful in resolving complaints directed at her teachers--being much more quick to defend her teachers than listen to a parent's concern... I am opting to remove my child from the public school setting entirely than risk another year in their school system as my child has progressively had worse and worse issues each year with them that he does not have at home.

North Madison has a wonderful staff, great students and an active PTO. It is a great school!

Great school, great teachers. Excellent environment.

Both of my grandchildren attend this wonderful elementary school. The teachers are open and very kind to these children always striving to be the best they can be, they are great examples of leadership for our children.I will continue to support this wonderful school and staff in any of their endeavors. L Rogers

Both of my children attend this school. I could not be an happier with their education and the administration.

i attended north madison for 6 years. All of the teachers are friendly and wii take time out of their busy days to help all students. For a elemantary school, It has great before and after school activities. The teachers also will stay after school just to help us with whatever!!!

I feel that this school is outstanding, my kids enjoy their teachers and are making lots of friends. I hope that individuals that are wondering if they should send their kids here do. The best way to find out if a school is good is to listen to your kids, and mine love this school, and what it has to offers. I feel blessed that my family has found a nice area to live in, and our children are in the Mooresville School District.

I find the teachers friendly, though they cater to some student and not others. I find that there is a lack of diversity, and also creative teaching methods. Children are allowed to sit by their friends only, and others are left out; instead of having children met and get to know others. I moved here because of what I heard about the schools, but now I would rather have sent my child to IPS school.

Last modified North Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.