Cannelton Elementary & High School 3

Posted July 06, 2009

Cannelton Elementary & High School 4

Posted October 29, 2008
I am a graduate of Cannelton City Schools. I feel that my education there was great. Any child that goes to Cannelton can get the same education as children that go to other schools. You get what you put into your education. If you want to learn, then you will learn. As far as parental involvement, it is up to the parent to be involved. My parents were very involved when it came to my education and sports involvement.

Cannelton Elementary & High School 2

Posted December 15, 2007

Cannelton Elementary & High School 4

Posted December 02, 2006
I have 4 sons currently attending Cannelton City Schools, 1 in elementry, 2 in Middle and 1 in High school. I am pleased with their education, and I am pleased with the attention they recieve from teachers and administration there. They are all good students. That is what is expected from them at home and at school. I am very involved with their learning at home and stay in close contact with the school. Not all parents here get involved but tell me a school where all parents do. My oldest son is a freshman and he is enrolled the the highest level of classes to ready himself for college. All four sons are involved in sports, and many other after school activites.

Cannelton Elementary & High School 1

Posted June 09, 2006
The level of parental involvement is horrible. Horrible place for a childs education.

Cannelton Elementary & High School
109 S 3rd St, Cannelton, IN  47520
Last modified Cannelton Elementary & High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cannelton Elementary & High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.