Posted May 11, 2014
OLMC is a fabulous school. We love the caring staff, the positive educational environment, and the wonderful faith-filled curriculum.

Posted May 09, 2014
Our Lady of Mount Carmel is a exceptional school. The students receive an education that prepares them for high school and life. The presence of the Dominican Sisters has such a positive impact on the students. Parents are very involved in the school.

Our Lady Of Mt Carmel School 4

Posted May 08, 2014
Our Lady of Mount Carmel is a special place for children to learn and grow in their faith as well as academically. The staff desires to meet the needs of the whole child and offers a values curriculum that is so important in today's confusing world. Two of my children have graduated from OLMC and were well prepared for their high school experience. My children who are still at Our Lady of Mount Carmel are blessed with caring teachers who seek the best for them.

Posted May 01, 2014
Our Lady of Mount Carmel School is a terrific faith-based school. I love the presence of the religious Dominican Sisters from Nashville, TN. We are so blessed to have them at our school. The students also benefit from frequent classroom visits from our Priests. The teachers and staff truly care about both academic excellence and the faith formation of the students. The school relies strongly on parent volunteers. There seems to be a never ending supply of parents to pitch-in and help whenever & wherever needed. The community spirit of the both the church and the school never ceases to amaze me. The student body always tests at the top of the state in ISTEP and other standardized testing. The teachers maintain a good balance of challenging the students academically to prepare them for the next grade level without the workload becoming too overwhelming. I love my Catholic School!

Our Lady Of Mt Carmel School 1

Posted October 14, 2012
OLMC is very close minded from the teachers, administrators, parents, and kids. The bullying at this school is so extreme that I would not suggest anyone send their kids there. There education is good but their special education is lacking.

Posted June 08, 2012
To the parent who had a bad recommendation for OLMC-I cannot believe you were at the same school. The principal, teachers, administration, parents, and students are all very pleasant and wonderful. The students have gotten great comments regarding conduct from many coaaches and teachers. We love OLMC!

Our Lady Of Mt Carmel School 4

Posted April 16, 2012
Overall, OLMC is a great school. Both the quality of their education and related activities are very high. My only, but significant, disappointment is the fact that they offer neither transportation (not a big deal) or after-school care (a very big deal). It is because of the latter that I am preparing to transfer my daughter to a public school offering after-school care.

Posted June 15, 2010
I love my school. The Parish Bash is the only event teachers want to go to here. I cannot wait to see my students after summer break. Just remember to raise your hand in class or you will get an after school detention and 3 lunch detentions. Can't wait for school see you soon! :)

Our Lady Of Mt Carmel School 1

Posted June 02, 2010
I thought they were very rude, arrogant and snobby. Very unwelcoming. I would not recommend.

Posted August 31, 2009
This school is very fun and educational at the same time. I have attended the school for eight years and really enjoyed this school.

Our Lady Of Mt Carmel School
14596 Oakridge Road, Carmel, IN  46032
Last modified Our Lady Of Mt Carmel School is a Private school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Our Lady Of Mt Carmel School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.