Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted September 08, 2015
Initially I thought this school was perfect... It was close by and had small classes. However, over time I realize that this is not a school you want your child to attend. There are lackadasicial penalties for bad behavior. The reason I know this is because they freely discuss other student's personal information. There is no real structure there. Students address the staff informally by their first names as well as openly disrepect them. As a result, the children have become unruly. I feared my child's safety when I became aware they were letting former students roam freely in the school.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted September 08, 2015
None is ever given to the students. Very minimal work even in class. How can you release a child into the world without the proper education?

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Options Charter School - Carmel 1

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 24, 2015
Options Charter in Carmel is a place that promotes honesty, integrity, and fairness among students. They do a very good job providing a well rounded environment, and I really like interacting with the staff.

Options Charter School - Carmel 5

Posted May 24, 2015
What's great about Options Charter is that they are able to handle a lot. They provide students with such a well rounded environment while promoting positive things. The staff is great to deal with and I enjoy dealing with them pertaining to my children.

Options Charter School - Carmel 5

Posted February 12, 2015
The class sizes at Options Charter in Carmel are relatively small. I really like that because this way they can handle anything that goes on with all their students.

530 West Carmel Drive, Carmel, IN  46032
Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. (317) 815-2098
Last modified Options Charter School - Carmel is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12