Posted May 01, 2014
This is definitely a great school. Small classes with new technology that are all for the benefit of the students. Anytime I call or visit I am able to talk to staff as well as the principal sometimes, too.

Posted July 09, 2013
The Options Charter School is excellent. It has helped my daughter so much. She was failing classes in public school and when she started at the charter school, she excelled in classes.

Posted October 11, 2012
Our children have been attending here for several years now and we have found that they offer a diverse curriculum, appropriate emphasis on academics, and an amazing sense of community.

Posted April 25, 2011
Options is a great choice to have in this area. The school was started by a friend who has an incredible passion for educational choices. I don't think you'll find a staff that works harder and is more committed.

Posted April 20, 2011
Overall it is a great school, my daughter attended Options for her last 2 years of high school (moving from Sheridan HS) and got accepted into IU, one of the best choices.

Posted April 17, 2011
Options Charter High School offers a unique, personalized small school climate. the teachers get highly involved in all the processes of educating he "whole student." Not everyone can handle it... it's not just an easier alternative,; but if your student can't deal with the overwhelming size of the local public school system, this is a great choice.

Posted March 29, 2011
My son was not doing to well in Carmel Public Schools. So he decided to attend Options, at first it was iffy BUT now that he has good grades and likes school i see no problem. Some others say that the parent involvement and contacts are bad, they just do not know how to look. I would recommend this for a student who wants to go to collage or dose not want to go. They are very connected to Purdue and Ball State. At first i didn't believe that my son never had homework but i called them to see what was happening and they said that they do in class work only so no one has to struggle to get a good education.

Posted November 10, 2010
Greatest School. I could not explain how much of a better experience this school was than Carmel. Teachers are great. I personally recommend this school to anyone that does not like traditional public school. because the teachers and administrators up there are disrespectful where at Options the teachers are very friendly and teacher to student relationships are close. This is definitely the school for the best. This school gave me a second chance at graduating. Clutch decisions.

Options Charter School - Carmel 1

Posted October 15, 2009
My daughter graduated from Options a few years ago. I regret sending her there. There was no discipline, low expectations, and too much freedom given to children who couldn't handle it. Even the most disruptive children were not kicked out of the school. Her grades improved, but only because if you breathed, you got a good grade. It did not prepare her for college.

Options Charter School - Carmel 0

Posted August 13, 2009
I go to this school as of august 13, 2009 It's an alright school. The teachers are laid back and the students are generous. I would recommend this school to other high schoolers who have a hard time in public schools. Trust me, you will like this school. It's pretty cool.

Options Charter School - Carmel
530 West Carmel Drive, Carmel, IN  46032
(317) 815-2098
Last modified Options Charter School - Carmel is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12
Options Charter School - Carmel Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.