Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Options has treated our child with compassion and understanding. We are so thankful for the staff and school opportunity to help get our son back on track

Options is a wonderful school! The teachers and staff are very caring and very supportive!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Initially I thought this school was perfect... It was close by and had small classes. However, over time I realize that this is not a school you want your child to attend. There are lackadasicial penalties for bad behavior. The reason I know this is because they freely discuss other student's personal information. There is no real structure there. Students address the staff informally by their first names as well as openly disrepect them. As a result, the children have become unruly. I feared my child's safety when I became aware they were letting former students roam freely in the school.

Amount of homework: Disagree

None is ever given to the students. Very minimal work even in class. How can you release a child into the world without the proper education?

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Develops character: Strongly agree

Options Charter in Carmel is a place that promotes honesty, integrity, and fairness among students. They do a very good job providing a well rounded environment, and I really like interacting with the staff.

What's great about Options Charter is that they are able to handle a lot. They provide students with such a well rounded environment while promoting positive things. The staff is great to deal with and I enjoy dealing with them pertaining to my children.

The class sizes at Options Charter in Carmel are relatively small. I really like that because this way they can handle anything that goes on with all their students.

This is definitely a great school. Small classes with new technology that are all for the benefit of the students. Anytime I call or visit I am able to talk to staff as well as the principal sometimes, too.

Last modified Options Charter School - Carmel is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12