1 star

1 review of this school

Mosaics School 1

Posted December 12, 2013
This school is bad i used to go here when i was a teenager just because i didn't want to go to school the principal wanted to take my mom to court and i am writing this review because i found a threat letter and it really got me mad.I am trying to change the law that disabled kids only have to go to school until the sixth grade.The principal was very mean at the time.I think its ridiculous that they were trying to fine my parent and then take them to jail just because i didn't want to go to school i already have an education you don't need a diploma to be a success.But they couldn't because we moved to another state.I'm rating this school a 1 but it should be a zero!

Mosaics School
1625 Field Drive, Carmel, IN  46032
Last modified Mosaics School is a Public school that serves grades 1-12
Mosaics School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.