Carmel, IN
Students enrolled: 1,458

Posted May 17, 2015
Creekside Middle School is EXCELLENT!!! I have two children at Creekside, in 6th and 8th grades. As a parent you feel it to be a protected and safe environment. The principal is very much involved and present, with excellent supervision. The assistant principals, the counselors and teachers are also fabulous! The honors classes and the most highly advanced math classes are appropriately challenging and give my children a wonderful opportunity. They very much enjoy the athletics program, the athletics director and coaches are wonderful, including tennis, track, cross country, basketball, etc. The band program is very strong with so much dedication from the director, very impressive. If you are moving to the area, feel reassured to send your children to Creekside, I would especially recommend the honors/advanced classes. We have had no concerns with the school size, the class sizes are appropriate. My children come home happy and ready to tell me about the fun things they encountered and like to go to this school. Is as fine as the private schools in the area.

Posted November 23, 2014
My son is an 8th grader and has had wonderful teachers every year. It is a very big middle school & is actually above capacity but this doesn't seem to affect actual class sizes. There are all kinds of extra activities for the kids, clubs galore. I volunteer so I get a good view of what goes on and it seems like a really good atmosphere. My son has been happy in his 2 1/2 years here & is looking forward to the rest of the year.

Posted May 25, 2014
Excellence is the only way to describe this school. My son has spent a year here, and the teachers, staff and student body are nothing but the best. This is a blue ribbon school, and for good reason. They have an excellent and challenging honors program! And the principal is a strong motivator and very hands on. I highly recommend this school. Excellence in the highest.

Posted July 23, 2013
This school has an outstanding curriculum with dedicated teachers. I highly recommend this school for parents. Did not see over crowding in the classrooms as someone else mentioned, so maybe that has been addressed.

Creekside Middle School 2

Posted May 23, 2012
This school is overall good, but there are some really mean teachers. I'm not going to say the name or gender. complains for the smallest reasons, TALKS BEHIND MY CHILD'S BACK ABOUT HIM, and many more. Senior's even say that the teacher is bad, and choose's by favorites. That's not fair.

Posted January 03, 2012
I am in 7th grade at Creekside and i couldn't be happier. The teachers are extremely nice, but strict when they have to be. Although there are a lot of kids in this creekside (over 1400) it is easy to get used to and easy to make friends. I would recommend this school to anyone and everyone!

Creekside Middle School 3

Posted September 03, 2010
There are some excellent, dedicated teachers at Creekside. Unfortunately, the school is very overcrowded and this has caused the quality of the education and attention to students to suffer.

Posted August 23, 2008
This is an excellent school.

Posted June 26, 2007
I am a student at Creekside and I love it. I hope anyone looking to send their child here should do so. The teachers know what they are doing and the staff is very helpful! They also have great after-school programs. You can find a club that you will enjoy, I promise! Also, Creekside is a very safe school. I love Creekside!

Creekside Middle School 4

Posted June 07, 2006
We were extremely happy with the school's cirriculum and the way they welcomed my stepson as he came in after the first of the year. The teachers as doubly-wonderful and caring of each of their students.

Creekside Middle School
3525 West 126th Street, Carmel, IN  46032
Last modified Creekside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creekside Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top