Posted October 12, 2011
Midwest was our last hope of finding a school where our daughter could learn and thrive in an environment dedicated to teaching & learning. The head of school and the teachers are exceptional. The small classroom sizes and one-on-one teaching, when needed, is the key to this school. Our daughter has gone from D's & F's in the public schools to A's and B's at Midwest. Her self-esteem has skyrocketed and we've seen her become a self-confident, intelligent young lady. Thank you Midwest!

Posted February 09, 2011
My son attends here. He got lost academically in public school but was with the "in" crowd socially. Still, his public school experience was not good due to indifferent teachers and large classes with little control. He has made a dramatic turnaround academically at Midwest due to teachers that really want to teach and a different style of teaching. They also know how to deal with ADD, Aspbergers and such if you have a student with that.

Posted April 08, 2009
I think this school is great. I had problems at the public schools and now my grades are doing much better. I really like my teachers and you can tell they care a lot.

Midwest Academy 0

Posted March 31, 2009
This school has made such a difference in our lives! After everything we had to go through trying to get the public school system to accommodate his learning disabilities, with this school's curriculum we can just sit back and relax now. He is not only learning, our son is thriving in the positive learning environment which Midwest Academy provides. He has grown leaps and bounds, not only academically, but socially as well. I highly recommend Midwest Academy.

Posted March 27, 2009
this school has changed my life I. i had troubles in the public school systems and here I am able to be successful

Posted February 17, 2009
Very successful with students with learning disabilities or neurological disorders such as Asperger's Syndrome.

Midwest Academy 1

Posted July 19, 2008

Midwest Academy 1

Posted December 22, 2007

Midwest Academy
1420 Chase Court, Carmel, IN  46032
Last modified Midwest Academy is a Private school that serves grades 5-12
Midwest Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.