Posted April 29, 2014
Heth Washington, Our children are our future, our teacher give their all. I think we have a very special after school program. Each child is treated special and the children have fun at this program. The way they can improve is with the funds they need to help their school.

Posted August 31, 2013
Heth Washington Elementary is a Great School. The teachers are Number 1 on my list, They go way be on the call of duty. They watch the students in their work, if one is falling behind they give the extra help they are needing. If a Parent such as my self does not understand something they are the first to jump in and say here is how we do it. I like that,, My Grand daughter is new there this year and she loves it to.. It is the School her father and Uncle went to. You Go Heth Washington Elementary!!!

Posted September 21, 2009

Posted June 08, 2005
We have the best teachers but, our academics needs a boost, and we have no extracurricular programs. The art and music is put on the bottom of the list, it was once pronnonced as a babysitting service not needed.I was very upset with the choice of words. Our kids need these classes as well as the academic programs. We have a great parent involvement, we have atleast 5-10 parents each day at the school to help. The PTO is awesome and we are always trying to improve for the children. The teachers are 100% active with the PTO and our children and up for any new challenges.

Heth-Washington Elementary School
2450 Heth-Washington Rd, Central, IN  47110
Last modified Heth-Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heth-Washington Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.