Charlestown, IN

Posted February 07, 2012
i'm in the 10th grade right now at CHS, and I love it. They deal with kids being bullied really well. My math teacher is the best and I feel like I'm actually learning!!!

Charlestown Senior High School 3

Posted December 31, 2009
i am a student at charlestown and i like it for the most part...some things get out of control but they do at all schools. i would recommend this school if you like to have fun while learning(:

Posted November 10, 2009
I am a student that currently attends Charlestown High School, an I think it is a great school! All of the teachers here are nice, and the school also offers the Apple One to One Computer Initiative. It is a great program, that has really eased up on the ammount of books, and has made school and learning more fun all around. There are a few problems, such as crowding in the halls. This is becuase alot of people moved here because of the Apple program and the school being remodeled. I expect this problem to ease up when the new school is finished though. It is a really great school, and I wouldn't want to move anywhere else!

Posted January 12, 2005
hi i spent the first 3 years of high school in cahrlestown & i wouldnt change it for all the money in the world! you all keep up the school because i would like to send my kids there Sencerly yours Ashley Caplinger

Charlestown Senior High School
1 Pirate Place, Charlestown, IN  47111
Last modified Charlestown Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charlestown Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top