Posted August 10, 2013
I love that Fairhaven Baptist Academy has a strong foundation in the Bible, and educates leaders. The children are taught from the beginning all of the basics that they need to truly succeed in life, as well as important life lessons that they will use for years to come. In these days of mediocre academics, I know that I can count on Fairhaven Baptist Academy to give the best to my students.

Posted August 02, 2013
In one word, Fairhaven Baptist Academy is "excellent". The staff strives for excellence in every area. Teachers are encouraged to continue their studies to better enable and inform the students. The curriculum is well-rounded, and the school setting is structured. My son began school here in K3 and came home with learning skills. He didn't just color all day and play with blocks. The teacher's goal was to begin his training as soon as he entered the classroom. My son is now entering third grade, and we are excited for what is in store for him. Thank you Fairhaven Baptist Academy for your desire for excellence.

Posted August 02, 2013
My daughter attends Fairhaven Baptist Academy and she really loves to go to school! I have complete trust in the staff as they teach and take care of her. Her teacher takes time to prepare the lessons and think through how to teach each individual child. They genuinely care about her life. It is a relief to know that the staff is not concerned about getting paid more... but that they actually love what they are doing!

Posted August 01, 2013
I really like this school. There is a high level of communication between parents and teachers. I know they are always striving to maintain the highest level of education for our children, adjusting where possible. They are in pursuit of God-honoring education for each of the students.

Posted December 30, 2012
I am very thankful for the education I received at Fairhaven. Unlike my sister who got an "A" in Trigonometry, I always struggled in Math. Although I had to take Algebra I twice, I'm glad that my teacher didn't just push me through. She gave me the grade I deserved, which in turn, made me try that much harder. She also spent many many hours with me after school helping me with my homework. To this day, I am thankful that she was so dedicated and patient with me.

Posted July 31, 2012
Students acheive a high degree of leaning in a safe, disciplined environment. School encourages a large ammount of parental involvment and pushes students to be all they can be for the Lord.

Posted June 07, 2012
I attended Fairhaven from 5th grade through 12th grade and loved every minute of it!!! While I was at school I was encouraged to learn as much as I could and to put my heart into everything I did, and I believe that it was because of my years there that I excelled in college and was able to graduate with a 4.0! I see what others around me learned and accomplished in their years at a public school, and am so thankful that my parents had the wisdom to enroll me at Fairhaven Baptist Academy. The staff is so devoted and committed! The reason I chose to be a teacher was because of the great influence of my teachers there. I would encourage any parent to place their children in this school--they will come out of there with a stellar education!

Posted June 06, 2012
I am so thankful for the opportunity that God gave me to attend high school at FBA. I wouldn't trade those years for anything.

Posted June 01, 2012
I went to this school from K5 to 12th grade. Loved every minute of it. Great classes with great teachers. Thanks so much Fairhaven.

Posted May 31, 2012
Loved the school:) Learned so much when I was in it! Learned many lessons through the sports program.

Contact Information

86 East Oak Hill Road
Chesterton, IN 46304

Fairhaven Baptist Academy
86 East Oak Hill Road, Chesterton, IN  46304
Last modified Fairhaven Baptist Academy is a private school that serves grades PK-12
Fairhaven Baptist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews.