Posted April 24, 2014
Providence High School is a great environment for both the gifted and talented student as well as the student with learning differences. Students feel part of a family no matter what he/she is involved in whether it is sports, theatre, or other organizations. Students need not feel ashamed to express their faith. It was amazing the first time I witnessed the student body kneel down and respond with the Lord's Prayer after winning a game.

Posted August 30, 2013
Providence is the highest quality education in southern Indiana. The school is especially strong for students who do well with one on one interaction. The low student to teacher ratio allows for more personalized education. I am a Providence alumni with Dyslexia. Without the individualized attention from the faculty, I would have struggled through high school. Because the teachers took the time to work with me and teach me in a learning style that worked for me, I graduated with an Indiana Academic Honors Diploma and went on to earn my Bachelor's degree. I have created a successful life for myself, thanks to the education and help and support Providence has provided me, even after high school. Highly recommend, it is worth the money for your child to have an excellent education and experience.

Posted July 18, 2010
This was and is the best educational facility of its kind bar none. The guidence and education you get there is .unmatched by any learning center in Kentucky. I recomend this school to the world. My education from there has made me a better person for it.

Posted November 09, 2009

Our Lady Of Providence Jr-Sr High School 0

Posted May 01, 2009
I attend providence, the academics are good but there is a lack of variety of classes. Most of the classes are as challenging as I would hope but I think the teachers do a good job of preparing students for College.

Posted February 10, 2009
Absolutely awesome school. Does an excellent job of preparing students academically, spiritually, and socially. As for academics, Providence is factually the best in southern Indiana as shown by ISTEP testing.

Posted September 22, 2007
Great academics, teachers, and excellent student/parental involvement. My kids love Providence!

Our Lady Of Providence Jr-Sr High School 1

Posted September 19, 2007

Posted October 21, 2006

Posted July 24, 2006

Our Lady Of Providence Jr-Sr High School
707 Providence Way, Clarksville, IN  47129
Last modified Our Lady Of Providence Jr-Sr High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Our Lady Of Providence Jr-Sr High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top