Bad
Good

Who is responsible for the signage outside the school? This sign to date (11/14/2014) still states .fall break . What is this teaching the students. If the sign is not going to be kept current maybe nothing should be on the sign. I m very disappointed at the attention given to this issue as it is sending the wrong message to your students.

I dislike cms... teachers are nice but everyone else are hard to deal with sometimes.

I was a student in sixth through seventh grade. CMS did have alot of thugs me being one of them but I feel i got a great education there. The teachers in seventh grade loved me until I was expelled I regret it dearly and wish I was there because like in my review for Robert Frost Middle School I am getting a poor education and know that if I was in CMS again I would excel in my GPA and my willingness to learn. - Trevor Morrow, former student at CMS

Last modified Clarksville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.