Posted November 14, 2014
Who is responsible for the signage outside the school? This sign to date (11/14/2014) still states .fall break . What is this teaching the students. If the sign is not going to be kept current maybe nothing should be on the sign. I m very disappointed at the attention given to this issue as it is sending the wrong message to your students.

Posted November 04, 2011
I dislike cms... teachers are nice but everyone else are hard to deal with sometimes.

Clarksville Middle School 5

Posted January 27, 2009
I was a student in sixth through seventh grade. CMS did have alot of thugs me being one of them but I feel i got a great education there. The teachers in seventh grade loved me until I was expelled I regret it dearly and wish I was there because like in my review for Robert Frost Middle School I am getting a poor education and know that if I was in CMS again I would excel in my GPA and my willingness to learn. - Trevor Morrow, former student at CMS

Posted October 25, 2005

Clarksville Middle School 2

Posted June 11, 2004

Clarksville Middle School 4

Posted April 09, 2004
I feel like this principal has came a long way and brought the school a long way the kids are doing great in all areas do to the sepaation of boys and girls in some classes. thanks clarksville middle for helping my daughter in all where she nedded the help. She now has all a's and b's again thanks.....A parent

Clarksville Middle School 5

Posted September 09, 2003

Clarksville Middle School
101 East Ettels Lane, Clarksville, IN  47129
Last modified Clarksville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clarksville Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top