Bad
Good

Everyone is great except the receptionist. My daughter has really blossomed at this school. The teachers and staff are wonderful. The only complaint I have is that the receptionist has always been rude and all the kids can't stand her. She is rude and haughty.

My daughter has gotten a wonderful education there, she's in classes that give her transferrable college credits.

Clarksville High School is staffed by wonderful teachers and has an outstanding principal. I am proud and happy to come in to work each day, and I'm proud of our students and the things we've achieved at CHS. Recent turnover at the school has brought a better, more progressive faculty, and I'm glad to count myself among their number. It's a great place to work and it's great to watch things get better and better every year!

I actually attend Clarksville Highschool and I can tell you for a fact we do actually have many AP and Advanced classes we do extreamly well at customizing every single student into the classes they want to be in. Every sport AND theatre, arts, etc... Need funding it's no ones fault there is more people to raise the money that are in sports I'm in both and we do have to work hard to raise money but neither get special treatment. In fact our principal who does actually care about his students is buying the choir department new piano because ours went out, even though we have a back up that works just fine. Clarksville Highschool is one of the best schools around come look at our plays, they have all been amazing, or watch us play basketball we just went to regionals and state. The learning is is a huge bonus. They actually take time to teach as a class, not just pass out papers to watch us fail. And when it comes to our councilor, this is to the previous parents, your children have lied to you, very well I must add, I'm a junior and she has been working with me since FRESHMAN year about college and she knows I'm not interested yet I get called up like everyone else to talk about it

Last modified Clarksville Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.