Clarksville Elementary School 5

Posted September 23, 2013
Our family came to this school district from a subpar district also in Indiana. What a difference! So glad we chose Clarksville for our children's education.

Clarksville Elementary School 5

Posted February 23, 2004
I enjoy my child going to Greenacres because they send out newsletters at least once a month for the whole school and once a week for the class that my child is in. I am glad that this school is so wonderful about enlightening parents on what is going on in the school.

Clarksville Elementary School 3

Posted September 22, 2003

Clarksville Elementary School
700 Randolph Avenue, Clarksville, IN  47129
Last modified Clarksville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clarksville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.