Parkwood Elementary School 5

Posted October 19, 2010
parkwood is a great school. Ms.Sarah Davis is the best teacher my child talks about how good of a teacher and how nice she is all the time.

Posted October 21, 2009
Best teachers around.. They really care about our kids!

Posted October 07, 2009
The staff are generally helpful and truly seem to want what is best for the children.

Posted September 27, 2009
it is a very diverse school.. My child is exposed to a lot more then I ever was

Parkwood Elementary School 5

Posted September 19, 2009

Posted October 23, 2008
I have had both my sons attend parkwood, we moved in this neighborhood so that my oldest son could attend school there. Robert 'Jake' Farmer. Now my second boy Zachary attends and loves the school. I applaud the entire team! We do miss Mr. Farmer!

Parkwood Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2008
My granddaughter is in 3rd grade this year and every year I am more and more impressed with the school and the teachers. They all seem committed to the children and ensuring they get the best the ycan.

Posted March 27, 2008
This school is in desperate need of parental involvement. I do no think they have had a full PTO board in five or six years. Some of the teachers have kids who are just impossible to 'teach', their behavior takes away from the rest of the class wanting to learn, and the repurcussions for unacceptable behavior at Parkwood are not stern enough and the kids will misbehave over and over and over.

Posted March 09, 2008

Clarksville, IN 47129

School website

Parkwood Elementary School
748 Spicewood Drive, Clarksville, IN  47129
Last modified Parkwood Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.