Posted May 13, 2014
An incredible school where your kids will learn to excel and be loved. All three of my children (ages 17-8) have attended or attend St. Bartholomew. The education they receive is superior. Teachers and administration truly care about each child and make it their number 1 to help them excel. Plus I know they are being encouraged to be responsible loving people.

Posted April 29, 2014
St. Bartholomew is a great school. It has grades K-8 and provides Catholic values along with excellent learning opportunities. The class sizes are just the right size and that is better for our kids from a learning standpoint. It is a great experience for us and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Posted April 29, 2014
St. Bartholomew is a great school for my kids. I like the smaller class size and individual attention that the kids get. St. Bartholomew is a great school with caring teachers. The administration is helpful. I like that the kids can learn about their faith on a daily basis.

Posted April 28, 2014
Our daughter will be entering her 9th year at St. Bartholomew. Our son attended public school and did fine yet I can honestly say it's the best choice we have made for her education not only academically, also spiritually. It's very much a family affair where everybody knows your name. Now she's in middle school I fully appreciate the uniform. No battles over inappropriate clothing. My daughter's favorite activity is spending time with her Kindergarten buddy. A wonderful system which teaches middle schoolers responsibility, leading by example, whilst having fun. A friend who works at a local high school tells me she always knows the kids from St. B's as they come so well prepared for high school and are so respectful. I would, and have, recommend this school to anyone.

Posted April 24, 2014
Our daughter has attended St Bartholomew for the last 3 years. Her spiritual and educational growth are outstanding. Small size classrooms, teachers and administers who truly care for students and an very involved PTO. Parents are encouraged to volunteer and be actively involved with their children's school experience. IT program is advancing with the addition of IPads to every teacher and for every grade. Wonderful Catholic school which also accommodates all religions. Looking forward to watching our child grow and flourish within this school.

St Bartholomew School 2

Posted March 09, 2011
Although there are many caring teachers, we have found out there are several (more like three or four) teachers who yell at the children. Everyone knows this is going on yet this situation has been allowed to continue. There is def a 'good ole boy' system here. The bullying situation continues also, check out their numbers (dropping) for middle school, very distinct 'groups' are allowed to alienate, tease or gossip about others. Many of these kids are teachers children. Lunch time is not monitored in the upper grades. We have lived in this town for several years, have had 2 children at this school in various grades and its just gotten worse as they aged. My husband and I are super disappointed in this. During the election there was a teacher pushing Obama on the kids, that was very unprofessional. The principal is a kind lady however just appears she gives second, third, fourth, etc chances. Office staff members are exceptionally kind. Our children will not be returning next year.

St Bartholomew School 2

Posted December 08, 2009

Posted November 04, 2009
Catholic/Christian values, great teachers, excellent parental support of programs.

St Bartholomew School 1

Posted March 25, 2009

Posted December 06, 2008
We are new to town and have 2 children in this school, we are not Catholic. Have found this school to have great teachers, caring student body, great leadership and do not push the Catholic agenda on non-denominational Christians. Very pleased at everything.

St Bartholomew School
1306 27th Street, Columbus, IN  47201
Last modified St Bartholomew School is a Private school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St Bartholomew School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top