Posted April 05, 2011
This school is excellent . Small classes. Engaged teacher. They see the individual person in every student and make them do their best. Our son has developed very good and has got high results, but maybe sometimes a bit to much homework.

Posted May 18, 2009
I started my oldest son in the 'two's' program a few years ago and now I my youngest child is starting in the Fall. The teachers and staff are amazing. Everyone knows your child and YOU. Parents are expected to play a significant role in their child's education so you are informed every step of the way. There is absolutely NO comparision--this is the best primary education in town. It's a bit 'pricey' but I think if I had to, I would sell plasma to send my kids there.

Posted June 05, 2008
I love this school and my both children are doing great. I want parents to know that it is worth it. Experience your kids love for learning in a progressive environment.

Abc Learn Cntr/Stewart Elementary 4

Posted May 10, 2008
It is a good school but the administration leaves a great deal to be desired. Academically it is wonderful is you can get beyond the control issues that the administrator has.

Posted February 02, 2008
Students benefit from a low student-teacher ratio and learn at their own pace. They can move ahead in some subjects without leaving their age group in the classroom. Teachers really know the students and help them grow academically, personally and in their study skills. Lots of clubs and activities, including athletics. Lots of diversity in the student body- students from over thirty countries are represented. A magical place!

Abc Learn Cntr/Stewart Elementary 4

Posted November 16, 2005
Great Montessori teaching techniques, for students 2 years old and up. The children who attend this school are far more advanced than their peers in public schools. They understand the basics of algebra and trig at the KG level. They understand the concept of homework and work ethics at a young age. The school tuition is quite reasonable compared to other private schools. After schol programs include chess. Music, language and Art are impressive. Sports could be improved upon.

Abc Learn Cntr/Stewart Elementary
6691 Highway 46, Columbus, IN  47201
Last modified Abc Learn Cntr/Stewart Elementary is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Abc Learn Cntr/Stewart Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top