Posted March 13, 2014
The other parent did not give this school a chance. This is a great school where all teachers do a great job. My daughter has always been on the gold honor roll. She is not afraid to speak in front of people. And is learning how to work in groups on projects,how the real world is. The vip (pto) does what it can within its budget.

Posted August 08, 2013
Innovative project-based school whose projects are driven by student interests and aligned with Common Core and Indiana Standards. All students grades 3-6 have new Chrome books for school use. Responsive administration with small community feel! Located downtown for students to do projects in the community.

Csa Lincoln Campus 1

Posted September 15, 2012
Leadership is lacking, parent involvement poor, VIP which is schools version of PTO is a joke. Our children no longer attend.

Posted July 30, 2012
This will be our second year attending CSA Lincoln. Our daughter is excelling, and the teachers work with her to keep her interested. I enjoy the project based work system!

Csa Lincoln Campus 2

Posted December 29, 2011
I agree with past two reviews. We pulled our children out due to same issues. Basics need to be more of a priority. Not a top choice.

Csa Lincoln Campus 3

Posted November 20, 2010
My children have attened school since it opened a few years ago. Our experience has been mixed. While there are some great teachers, there are a few at the school that are the worst in the district. Compared to our previous school which was one of the highest ranking in bcsc, I feel there is much need for improvement. Since the school is so small and the children and from all over the county, you don't live in the same area as your peers which leaves it hard to connect with other families. I am hopefully the porgram will improve. BCSC needs to give this school the tools to succeed.

Posted October 01, 2010
This is the 3rd year my children have attended this school. The learning environment, teaching method, technology and overall communication is outstanding. This school strives on preparing students with the knowledge and skills they need for today and for the future. I appreciate the principal, teachers, staff and parent volunteers who all come together to make this school a success!

Posted January 26, 2010

Csa Lincoln Campus
750 5th Street, Columbus, IN  47201
Last modified Csa Lincoln Campus is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Csa Lincoln Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.