Csa Fodrea Campus 5

Posted April 28, 2014
My child has just blossomed since entering this school. She was never one who looked forward to going to school. Her teachers have encouraged her to be the best she can be and she now loves school. There doesn't seem to be the behavior problems as seen in other schools and the teachers are great. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a place where there child counts and is not just another number in the school.

Csa Fodrea Campus 4

Posted April 04, 2012
I love this school. My son has really prospered here and enjoys the learning processes. There are only two problems we are experiencing: 1. Lice is not being controlled well, and parents are not being informed of the episodes. 2. Boys are not being allowed to be boys by doing/playing boy games.

Csa Fodrea Campus 5

Posted February 02, 2012
This is the 3rd elementary school my child has attended, and the first that is showing me any results. Her grades dropped a little when she started here, but it was because, for the first time, she had to work to succeed. The facilitators and staff have put together an environment that fosters actual LEARNING, working with the students to focus on their needs. I am thrilled that we found this school.

Csa Fodrea Campus
2775 Illinois Street, Columbus, IN  47201
Last modified Csa Fodrea Campus is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Csa Fodrea Campus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.