Northside Middle School 5

Posted January 27, 2011
We have had a very positive experience at Northside for the past two years. The Academic Challenge program has been good, and the classes seem appropriate for kids who score well on standardized tests. Most teachers seem very engaged and try to make classtime fun and a good learning experience!

Northside Middle School 0

Posted November 29, 2008
I think Northside is bad school. I had two children in the school and a had a bad experience with both children there. My oldest is now going to North High and I haven't had any trouble at all.

Northside Middle School 1

Posted September 23, 2006

Northside Middle School 0

Posted May 11, 2006
I think that Northside is a very good school. They seem to always keep the kids in their mind at all times. I think most of her teachers try to make it fun ,but make sure the kids are learning something from it.

Northside Middle School
1400 27th Street, Columbus, IN  47201
Last modified Northside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northside Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.