Posted February 01, 2011
I am a single father of a child that started attending W.D Richards in Kindergarten and when she was ready to begin 4th grade, was moved to another school (out of Indiana) where she learned very little. She was very unhappy and unstimulated with the curriculum at the school. The LACK of an anti-bullying policy at this school made it very difficult for her to adjust. After moving back to Columbus with me and getting re-enrolled at W.D. Richards, she was much happier and felt challenged by the curriculum. I have learned to appreciate the staff, curriculum and policies there to a much higher level since her return and see the difference in my child's attitude and willingness to learn. Outstanding school!!

Posted December 29, 2009
My son had kindergarten and 1st grade at Richards, and we found the teachers and staff to be dedicated and wonderful.

Posted March 07, 2009
Richards has a wonderful staff and excellent teachers. The music program is top notch. My kids are very happy there.

Posted December 02, 2008
This school has an awesome principal. I had two children there and it was an excellent experience.

Posted August 01, 2006

W D Richards Elementary School 3

Posted August 04, 2004

W D Richards Elementary School 4

Posted November 16, 2003
My children have attended Richards for two years. The principal is very involved and in touch with everything. She is wonderful. There are some exceptional teachers, also. It is a safe, caring environment. My children are are learning so much more than I did in elementary school.

W D Richards Elementary School
3311 Fairlawn Drive, Columbus, IN  47201
Last modified W D Richards Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W D Richards Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.