Frazee Elementary School 1

Posted May 19, 2013
Frazee the principal is power crazed and loves to humiliate the children. Please don't send your children to this school.

Posted August 21, 2007
frazee school is an excellent school. we perfer no other school.the staff are all caring and concerned with each and every students needs.education is first and frazee believes that no child should be left behind.

Posted August 21, 2007
My children have attended frazee school since they started to attend to school and stand firm on never switching schools. This is our 6th year here. I agree with my grandchildren. Frazee is the best!!

Posted June 27, 2006
We love Frazee! My daughter has been going there since kindergarten. We love the encouragement that is available for the kids that achieve above their grade level. Good behavior and grades are definetly rewarded. She has loved all of her teachers. I feel fortunate to be in this district. I have family in other districts and I know Frazee does a lot in comparison with other school.

Posted September 05, 2005
so far we like frazee school, it seems to be a much better school then what my kids had been going to. the principle seems to care about the kids which means alot. the teachers are great .and they have a speacil ed class this year which is so woundefull. my son loves school sence he started frazee.

Frazee Elementary School
600 West 3rd Street, Connersville, IN  47331
Last modified Frazee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frazee Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top