Pathway Christian School 2

Posted October 31, 2010
The preschool is decent with good Christian Education. The elementary part of the school leaves much to be desired. The teachers are not receptive to parents input and parents being an equal partner in the child's education. There is an attitude toward parents-as if parents are below them and their opinion matters little, and they have no business treating parents like this because there is only one teacher in this school that is actually 'qualified'. Some of the teachers leave children unsupervised while they are chit-chatting in the hallway in the morning which is unsafe and disrespectful to both parents and children. The principal is a nice person, but has no training in education. You will get a small teacher to student ratio here and you will be fine if your child is the 'model' child.

Posted March 26, 2010
This school is a wonderful safe haven for elementary school children. With advanced curriculum and extra activities including gym,art,music,field trips and chapel I feel as if God's children are in the best place. The teachers are wonderful, caring and hard working. They have time for children individually with the small class sizes. All of the kids are really close to one another. Great Place! Another plus is the after school care for working parents

Pathway Christian School 3

Posted September 23, 2009
This school is ok. I decided to take my daughter there after I read all the reviews and if you are a parent who likes to be involved, this is not the school for you. The principal is never there and the teachers don't like parents to be there. I also do not like that the teachers have to teach more than one grade at a time. There is only four teachers and they got grades from pre-k up to 5th grade.

Posted September 23, 2009
This is an OK school. I decided to send my daughter there after reading all the reviews. But very dissappointed after a few weeks into the year. If you like to be involved, this is not the school for you. The principal is never there and I did not like that my daughter's teacher also teaches two other grades along with hers.

Posted April 03, 2009
The teachers at Pathway help make being a single mother easier. I drop my daughter off at school before work then pick her up when I get off. They care so much for her; I never have to worry. The teachers are so good at teaching the children; my daughter was able to read and write in cursive by the end of Kindergarten!! Class sizes are so small that the children get lots of individualized attention. Pathway also offers gym, music, art and chapel during the week. Every year they offer an end of the year program, a Christmas program, spirit week, field day, grandparents day and numerous field trips. I highly recommend Pathway Christian School to anyone; it is the best school!

Posted October 11, 2008
My daughter went to this school for two years. We absolutely loved everything about the school. The class sizes are great and the staff are very loving and caring. I could not have asked for a better experience for my daughter.

Posted August 28, 2008
Pathway is a wonderful school. To know you can take your child to school and they have the same parent like care is more than a enough. This is an school that you would always like your child to attend, but it only go to the 6th grade. The teachers and Pastor is so involved with students that you can feel the bond that they all share.

Posted August 30, 2007
I love this school and can't say enough great things about this schoo. Excellent curriculum. Excellent staff!

Posted April 22, 2007
I have been going to Pathway Christian School for 6 years. The administrator Amy Sims, died Feburary 19,2007. We all are upset but we got through it! The school is wonderful. Sadly, next year i will be going to Taft Middle School.

Posted January 31, 2007
My son began Kindergarten in 2006 at Pathway. I cannot say enough about the Staff there. The Kindergarten teacher, Miss Culbreth, is exceptional and she has her students doing exceptional things! Amy Sims, the Administrator, is also really wonderful. My son is excelling and is doing so amazingly well. I cannot say enough great things about the school. They have music, Learning Centers, field trips, fundraisers, gym, hot lunch 3 of 5 days, lots of parental involvement, Students of the Month, and the school provides a solid Christian-based foundation. I love the smaller class sizes. I don't think any class has more than 10 students per class. I am proud my child attends Pathway and feel blessed we found this school. I wish it went all the way to 12th Grade!

Pathway Christian School
495 South Indiana Avenue, Crown Point, IN  46307
(219) 663-1954
Last modified Pathway Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Pathway Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top