Bad
Good

Solon Robinson is "ok". My son went to school in Chicago and the learning curriculum was much harder and the children there were more like "children". My son is coming home saying things he didn't learn at his other school. His teacher is too non chalant about her grading and homework as well. I give it an average rating.

This school is fantastic. The parent involvement is something I never experienced before. Teachers are great, the librarian is so encouraging and the principal runs a tight ship (which I feel is incredibly important.) We are so happy here and our two children are advancing leaps and bounds. For example, my daughter started 1st grade reading at a 1.4 level and left reading at a 4.8 level. We are looking forward to the new school year.

This schools lacks professionalism..I feel that everything I call or go in there I am bothering them..Cant wait til kids are out of there!!!

This is our first year (1st grade) at Solon and I'm thrilled to be part of this wonderful community of teachers and parents. We moved to CP so my children could attent a four star school. Our teacher is knowledgeable, fair, fun and loving. She gives constant encouragement and praise! Coming into Solon my daughter was advanced. Solon enriches her and always keeps her busy so she is never bored. If I could, I would give the school an A++++++++++.

As best as could be expected for a town this size. Rated as 4 stars by the state of Indiana this year...not something to be sniffed at.

it is a wonderful place to be they greet you once you come in

I think this school is great. The before and after school care program is excellent also.

Solon Robinson sets very high standards for their students and they have a very good record. However I believe that they put too much pressure on the students. The curriculum has math jumping around, I can't possible see that is conducive to a child's learning The also believe in clustering the desk, tell me how that is not distracting to the children. They are very good when it comes to music, art and extracurricular activities. Solon encourages parent involvement.

my children are at solon school. The teachers at Solon work with her and with the help of a tutor she was able to fine her place and know she is in the 5th grade with good grades, my son is in kindergarten, when he started this year he wouldn't speak to anyone, know with the help from his teacher he opening up to people and leaning to read, things I didn't think he know, the teacher brought them out of him and he loves learning and telling his family all about his day. My husband and I are happy that we brought them to this school.

Solon is a great school. My daughter has attended for 3 years now and every teacher she has had is wonderful. The teachers are caring and very hard working. I know this because last year I volunteered to help a teacher. It's truly amazing how much work they do for our children. I think every teacher should have a volunteer helper. It would make their days less complicated.

Last modified Solon Robinson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.