Bad
Good

Timothy Ball is a wonderful and caring school. We came from another 4 star school in CP and our child is getting wonderful help at Tball. The children have been kind. The teacher cares and the staff is also caring and concerned. I have seen parents donate to the cause and the PTO does a great job of doing things for our children and their families. I feel very supported at this school and couldn't be happier. Our child loves it there! Yes, the principle is great too.

Huge disappointment! I would seriously not recommend sending your child to this school for so many reasons. My child told me that they punish children for losing their place during reading- which is totally ignorant on the part of the teachers, assistants, and administrator. Really? It's time to hire some qualified and trained staff instead of telling everyone how wonderful your Title 1 staff is. NOT! It just doesn't work to rehash what the teacher presented earlier. Anyone can follow the cookbook method, but real training and education is how to acheive results with your most challenging learners. And it's pretty obvious that the 'no bullying' garbage is just lip service to please the administration and public. The school's disciplinary procedures are very poor and serve only the child who commits the offense. My child also told me that one teacher refuses to let students go to the bathroom after lunch, and because of this another child purposely spilled milk on his pants so that it would cover up the fact that he peed his pants. This way, he could relieve himself and go change his clothes without the embarrassment. Pretty sad! The list goes on!

My son will be starting school at Timothy Ball this fall and I would like to received email updates.

My kids have been at T-ball for 3 years now, and they both love it! Mr. Equihua is an awesome principal who understands kids well. Most of the teachers are just as good, although there are the few older ones nearing retirement who probably need to do so IMO, but no place is perfect. Overall, I am thrilled with the school, the kids, the teachers and staff. I plan to stay put in this school system till both kids graduate.

I have 2 kids that have attended Timothy Ball for 4 years now and so far we haven't had any major issues. The teachers are excellent and the principal is good. More needs to be done about teasing and bullying though. I am happy with T-Ball and the community that surrounds it.

Even though Eisenhower School is rated higher it falls short to our school Timothy Ball. Our leadership and teachers are the best! Eisenhower' s principal feels she is *above* having to speak to a parent when it comes to a childs well being. As far as I am concerned T-Ball ranks #1. Thank you Mr. Equihua for being a leader who has an open door and for your compassion to our children.

I see alot of positive changes in the school since the change in school leadership. I see Timothy Ball upholding very high educational standards. As a parent, this is what is most Important. I agree with the parent who says, I feel very fortunate my daughters attend Timothy Ball.

As a parent I am concerned about the student/teacher ratio. I feel that the class sizes are too big, there has been a lot of growth in this area. Also, the majority of parents do not want to help out on any of the fund raisers, etc. There was a principal change in January. Perhaps, the new principal will positive change for the school. All the teachers are nice and seem quite capable, although perhaps a little overworked.

Last modified Timothy Ball Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.