Bad
Good

I am very proud of David Turnham School ,The teachers are wonderfully It is a wonderful school.

the best school at all is Fair Grove Missouri we put are kids in a few schools the teachers will really help the kid an not make excuses about anything except violence now that is a good teacher an all the teachers an school works really care about the children an that goes for most of the town.

I am very proud of David Turnham School staff, students and parents for all the hard work they do and for always doing their personal best. We have a fabulous staff who cares for their students and works hard to benefit each and everyone of their students as well. Our principal is a strong leader who works hard to make sure that our school is run efficiently but also with a hands on approach with all of her students. Our principal and staff care for our students. Our parents are very involved in the activities and work that is done at David Turnham. As PTEO President, I think we have a great parent and teacher organization.

WOW!!! David Turnham is terrific!!! The teachers are wonderfully supportive and caring. My son attended school there. I tip my hat to Mrs. Litkenhus and her fine staff. The PTEO are one of a kind. Keep up the great work!

David Turnham is an excellent school. The principal, teachers, and staff all hold themselves to the highest standards and expect the students to do the same. All of the staff take a personal interest in the school and the students. A great school!

My son has been to 2 other schools. I am not suprised that David Turnham receives superior ratings. It is a wonderful school. It has the best staff, and is lead by a principal that is focused on the children academically and personally. Parental involvement is encouraged and that is very important, also.

I would have to say that David Turnham is the best school. Best by far!

Last modified David Turnham Edl Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.