Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted March 05, 2016
We are so happy with Daleville school! I transferred my son there 3 years ago and have been so impressed. The teachers (and all staff) are caring, the level of commitment, and communication are excellent. It is a small school and the atmosphere has been perfect for my son's education. I would definitely recommend this school.

Posted July 23, 2009
Daleville is a very well educated school system. My 3 kids love it here. They can't wait for school to start, not only to see all their friends again, but also to see all the teachers and staff again!!! My oldest says all the time how much he misses Mr. S (principal) and his other teachers! Your child will love it here!

Posted July 13, 2009
You couldn't ask for a better commuity and School system...

Posted October 14, 2008
My daughter is in first grade and Mrs. Brown is truly wonderful. There are so many activites and ways to be involved as a parent. It's hard not to love the school. My daughter is learning to read and spell faste than I ever thoguht possible and she loves it. The principal is also very involved. They do an excellent job communicating with parents in a weekly newsletter. I'm not used to being so in-the-loop! It's great!

Posted February 24, 2008
I love Daleville Elementry! My children will never attend another school. I would also like to say Mr. Hall (a first grade teacher) is an excellent addition to the Daleville team. He went above and beyond to teach my yougest daughter, Brynn, to read. We couldn't have done it without him. Jessica Teague

Posted May 08, 2007
This is a wonderful school! The principle, faculty and kids combined make this a school any parent should be proud to send their child to. The curriculum is great and, as stated before, well ahead of other schools in the area. We are a 4 star school and have been for the last couple of years at least. My husband works an hour away and this school and community is pretty much all that is keeping us from moving closer to his job. May all the great work continue for years to come!

Posted April 19, 2006
I'm very impressed with the care the whole faculty shows and their dedication to excellence. This truly is a 5 star school- thanks to the hard work of the whole team: teachers, staff, parents and students. Great Job!

Posted August 09, 2004
Daleville Community Schools are wonderful. Your child will definitely have one on one time with their teacher. It's a small school but at least your child will know everyone in their class. I grew up in Daleville and enjoyed my experience at Daleville Schools. My daughter, my niece and newphews all attend Daleville. All of them are enjoying their time at Daleville. Also how many superindents know every name students name in their school system. Well Mr. Garrison does and he makes a point to know each childs name. Your child will definitely get a very good education at Daleville.

Posted September 07, 2003
I am very pleased with Daleville Elementary. The teachers are great! The curriculum is about one grade ahead of the other schools around here.

8600 South Bronco Drive, Daleville, IN  47334
Last modified Daleville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.