Daleville, IN

Daleville Jr/Sr High School 1

Posted December 12, 2014
This school is not as great as previously posted! I had my children go there thinking that my small hometown school would be the best place for my children. ...I was sadly mistaken! The compassion is steered towards all the wrong people! I moved because I didn't feel that one of my children were being protected from a really bad situation with another student! There has been more than one child threaten to kill students and there is no punishment for the threats! The parents, in the heat of the moment, will act like they support the safety of the students, but are more worried about burning bridges with staff than they are about protecting their own childten!
3 people found this helpful

Posted October 14, 2010
The people in Daleville really care about their students

Posted April 07, 2010
Daleville is the next best thing to a private school, which focuses on academics. Daleville has great, friendly, caring teachers who are ready to help children and parents.

Posted November 25, 2009

Posted October 02, 2005
My wife and i are extremely pleased with the quality of education our son and daughter are recieveing at Daleville.The kids always test much higher than any of the other schools in the area and there are few behavior problems in the school.Small classes mean the students recieve much more one on one with the teachers.I am very happy with the staffs involvement and the administration is on top of everything.I sincerly don't know if Daleville can improve much as they are on top of the game from a-z.

Daleville Jr/Sr High School
8400 South Bronco Drive, Daleville, IN  47334
Last modified Daleville Jr/Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daleville Jr/Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top