Bad
Good

Danville Middle School 5

Posted July 08, 2009
We moved down here last year. I picked this school system for the size and 10 star rating, and I am very happy we picked this school. At first it took some time for my kids to get use to the small school and to make friends, but now they are really happy here.

Posted September 25, 2007
I love Danville! Their sports there rock and they teach us to be the best! Go hoarse or go home! Go Danville!

Posted July 27, 2007
I love Danville schools. I went from being a C average student to being an A average student. I think it was because it was a smaller school & I got more help.

Danville Middle School 2

Posted July 01, 2006
I am not much of a fan of Danville schools. My oldest just finished 8th grade and never felt a true sense of belonging at this school. If you are wealthy, beautiful, and have athletic children, you will love the small town charm and the chance to excell. If your child is shy, anything less than a straight A student, or not particularly athletic, I suggest you look elsewhere. As a former educator myself, I know what a productive learning environment can be. This is not a productive learning environment for many, many students.

Danville Middle School 4

Posted November 30, 2005
The quality of academic programs at Danville Middle School is good considering the size of the district. The administration has a good balanced rapport with the kids and excellent communication with parents. The music programs leave room for improvement, but a new band director is making positive changes in that direction. Many good extracurricular opportunities exist and the Middle School does a great job of transitioning their 8th graders out and the 6th graders into the middle school. Danville is a warm community and a nice mid-sized school district. The school board seems to be looking down the road at changes ahead rather than reacting in a crisis situation.

Danville Middle School 5

Posted August 02, 2004
I was a student at Danville Middle School and I truly enjoyed learning there. The administrators are caring and well-learned. It is a small school, which makes for extremely good parent involvement. I would recommend the school district to anyone moving to the area.

1425 West Lincoln Street, Danville, IN  46122
Last modified Danville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Danville Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top