Posted May 01, 2014
I love our school. There is a great sense of community at DeMotte Christian School. Teachers and fellow parents alike want to see your children succeed. Everyone works cooperatively toward the same goal of a great education. The same belief system that we have in the home is able to be lived out daily in the classroom as well. This is so important to my family and I have complete confidence that my children are good hands.

Posted April 24, 2014
DeMotte Christian School has a great teacher to student ratio so my daughter gets individual help if needed. The teachers care about the life of the student beyond the grades and the classroom. My daughter has been able to get plugged into athletics and music programs. I feel she will be well prepared to enter high school in a couple of years. Parents are very involved in the life of the school.

De Motte Christian School 3

Posted May 22, 2013
If your child is bright or advanced this is not the school for them. If you are not from the "DeMotte " area, you will always feel like an outsider. Kids that come from wealthy families are allowed to bully other students, and always favorites of the teachers.

Posted February 17, 2010
The balance of spiritual, educational and emotional growth at DMC is awesome! Not only do my kids learn how to approach a problem with their brain but also on a spiritual level putting God first and relying on him daily. The teachers are always seeking God's face and approval foremost which ultimately emits love and strenght to our kids.

De Motte Christian School 1

Posted October 14, 2009

Posted February 09, 2004

Contact Information

Po Box 430
De Motte, IN 46310

De Motte Christian School
Po Box 430, De Motte, IN  46310
Last modified De Motte Christian School is a private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
De Motte Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.