PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

This vibrant school is dedicated to teaching children from a Christian perspective in all areas of education! DMC is dedicated to academic excellence, spiritual growth, and service to God and others. I am privileged to be just a small part of it!
March 19, 2015

Bad
Good

Posted April 16, 2015
Our 3 children have been attending DeMotte Christian Schools for a few years now and we are very impressed with the school and community! Everyday our children are challenged and they have nothing but good things to say about their teachers. We have been impressed with the teacher/parent relationship and the genuine concern for our children! We look forward to many more years with DMC!

Posted April 15, 2015
My name is Judy Friend and I have had the incredible privilege of teaching preschool at DeMotte Christian School. I have been in the field of Early Childhood Education for 18 years and have a passion for making a difference in the lives of children. I attended Illinois State University and graduated in 1986 with a Bachelor s of Science degree in Early Childhood Education. I began teaching preschool in 1986; I worked with 3 and 4 year olds. I took several years off - while raising my children. In 2001, God called me to DeMotte Christian where I began teaching in the preschool classroom. We have an awesome team of teachers and staff that are dedicated to serve God He is always present in the classroom. My goal is to be a light in the community and in the lives of all the students and families. I feel blessed to be a part of such an amazing school comprised of such precious children, wonderful families, and incredible teachers and staff. Our teachers and staff are dedicated to coming alongside parents to help each child grow spiritually, socially, emotionally, academically, and physically. It is a joy to watch each child learn, grow, laugh, and play each and every day.

Posted April 15, 2015
I love this school. My child is doing so well academically and spirituality. The whole school is helpful and caring. We are a big community. I don't have to worry about my child when he is at school.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted March 19, 2015

Posted May 01, 2014
I love our school. There is a great sense of community at DeMotte Christian School. Teachers and fellow parents alike want to see your children succeed. Everyone works cooperatively toward the same goal of a great education. The same belief system that we have in the home is able to be lived out daily in the classroom as well. This is so important to my family and I have complete confidence that my children are good hands.

Posted April 24, 2014
DeMotte Christian School has a great teacher to student ratio so my daughter gets individual help if needed. The teachers care about the life of the student beyond the grades and the classroom. My daughter has been able to get plugged into athletics and music programs. I feel she will be well prepared to enter high school in a couple of years. Parents are very involved in the life of the school.

DeMotte Christian School 3

Posted May 22, 2013
If your child is bright or advanced this is not the school for them. If you are not from the "DeMotte " area, you will always feel like an outsider. Kids that come from wealthy families are allowed to bully other students, and always favorites of the teachers.

Posted February 17, 2010
The balance of spiritual, educational and emotional growth at DMC is awesome! Not only do my kids learn how to approach a problem with their brain but also on a spiritual level putting God first and relying on him daily. The teachers are always seeking God's face and approval foremost which ultimately emits love and strenght to our kids.

DeMotte Christian School
1223 Begonia Street SE, DeMotte, IN  46310
Last modified DeMotte Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.