Kahler Middle School 3

Posted August 01, 2013
My school suck ! I hate it ! I wanna go to kahler middle school so bad ! But I can't cause my parents won't let me and I'm out state an I really want to to go that school but I guess I am not cause I am going to 8th grade and its my last year ! I wanna cry I just wanna go to that school so bad ! I love this school << kahler middle school !

Posted February 18, 2012
A Great School with complete teacher involvement including an easy Tutoring availability not just for struggling students and carries the National Junior Honors Society program that makes their students so much more than leaders.

Kahler Middle School 1

Posted October 22, 2009

Kahler Middle School 0

Posted July 28, 2009
I'm going to be an 8th grader at Kahler and I love the school. The teachers and staff are amazing and I can't wait to go back!!!

Posted March 15, 2009
I go to Kahler Middle School and it is wonderful im in 6th grade and i love all of my teachers but some are very strict and mean but that is what we need to be a good satudent

Posted October 18, 2008
Most teachers are pretty nice; although, there are some that could be a little nicer.I learned how to properly punctuate the previous sentance at this school, so I am also getting a good education.

Kahler Middle School 2

Posted April 10, 2008

Posted April 04, 2008

Kahler Middle School
600 Joliet Street, Dyer, IN  46311
Last modified Kahler Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kahler Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.