Dyer, IN
Students enrolled: 1,080

Kahler Middle School 3

Posted August 01, 2013
My school suck ! I hate it ! I wanna go to kahler middle school so bad ! But I can't cause my parents won't let me and I'm out state an I really want to to go that school but I guess I am not cause I am going to 8th grade and its my last year ! I wanna cry I just wanna go to that school so bad ! I love this school << kahler middle school !

Posted February 18, 2012
A Great School with complete teacher involvement including an easy Tutoring availability not just for struggling students and carries the National Junior Honors Society program that makes their students so much more than leaders.

Posted July 28, 2009
I'm going to be an 8th grader at Kahler and I love the school. The teachers and staff are amazing and I can't wait to go back!!!

Posted March 15, 2009
I go to Kahler Middle School and it is wonderful im in 6th grade and i love all of my teachers but some are very strict and mean but that is what we need to be a good satudent

Posted October 18, 2008
Most teachers are pretty nice; although, there are some that could be a little nicer.I learned how to properly punctuate the previous sentance at this school, so I am also getting a good education.

Posted July 15, 2008
this school is outstanding

Posted August 13, 2007
I was a student at kahler from 2004-2007. The school is great! But I do think that my last year at Kahler was the worst. The new principal was horrible. She didnt work with any of the 8th graders the assistant principal did and whenever she talked to the 8th grade or the whole school she would have something bad to say to us. I didnt enjoy my last year at kahler as much as i thought i would. So good luck with the principal. -alyssa

Posted November 04, 2005
I am a student of Kahler year 2005-2006. I am a 7th grader this year and love all of my teachers. I wouldn't recomened any other school to go to. My favorite teacher is Miss Moser(7th grade science and conflict revolution teacher).

Posted August 08, 2004
I went to kahler 2 years. All the teachers were really nice. They all helped me with all my homework. The principals were really nice and caring. If I had a problem they would help me with whatever I needed.

Posted June 05, 2004
I am not a parent, but I did go to Kalher for the 2002-2003 school year. I will say that Kalher was a great school and I miss it very much. When I first found out that I was going to go to Kalher I was nervus and I did not think that I would pass the seventh grade, but because of the excellent teachers and their teaching methods I passed with good grades. There are so many oppertunities for the students who do have trouble on tests and things to get help to understand it better. There are so many extracurricular activities so that a lot more students can participate in the fun of being on a team.

600 Joliet Street, Dyer, IN  46311
Last modified Kahler Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kahler Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top