Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

good teachers, really push the kids to learn... Offers tutoring 2 times a week for additional help if needed

My school suck ! I hate it ! I wanna go to kahler middle school so bad ! But I can't cause my parents won't let me and I'm out state an I really want to to go that school but I guess I am not cause I am going to 8th grade and its my last year ! I wanna cry I just wanna go to that school so bad ! I love this school << kahler middle school !

A Great School with complete teacher involvement including an easy Tutoring availability not just for struggling students and carries the National Junior Honors Society program that makes their students so much more than leaders.

I'm going to be an 8th grader at Kahler and I love the school. The teachers and staff are amazing and I can't wait to go back!!!

I go to Kahler Middle School and it is wonderful im in 6th grade and i love all of my teachers but some are very strict and mean but that is what we need to be a good satudent

Most teachers are pretty nice; although, there are some that could be a little nicer.I learned how to properly punctuate the previous sentance at this school, so I am also getting a good education.

I was a student at kahler from 2004-2007. The school is great! But I do think that my last year at Kahler was the worst. The new principal was horrible. She didnt work with any of the 8th graders the assistant principal did and whenever she talked to the 8th grade or the whole school she would have something bad to say to us. I didnt enjoy my last year at kahler as much as i thought i would. So good luck with the principal. -alyssa

Last modified Kahler Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.