Posted August 21, 2013
My child started school this school year 2013-2014 and my child has adjusted very well. All the staff is very welcoming. I think this is going to be a awesome school year. As a parents we try to make the best choices for our children. I made the right choice.

Posted November 21, 2009
St. Stan's is a great school. I have 3 children that started this year and they have had no problem adjusting. Everyone is welcoming and friendly, and the teachers and staff really care!

St Stanislaus School 0

Posted October 21, 2009
After looking at different schools public and other catholic schools, I choose St. Stanislaus for my son (kindergarten). I believe I made an excellent choice. I was very impressed with the scores the school upholds. I am also impressed with the dedication of the teachers, principal and priest! Great School!

St Stanislaus School 0

Posted July 06, 2009
I am very thankful St.Stans is in East Chicago. I could not imagine what I would do if I had to send my kids to any of the school of East Chicago!!! I would recommend St. Stans to everyone!!!

Posted August 27, 2008
Love all of the technology at St. Stan's!! The Smart boards have made learning fun for my children! I'm looking forward to another year there!

St Stanislaus School 4

Posted July 30, 2007

Posted September 04, 2006

St Stanislaus School
4930 Indianapolis Boulevard, East Chicago, IN  46312
Last modified St Stanislaus School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St Stanislaus School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top