Indiana Harbor Catholic School 5

Posted September 23, 2011
I need to obtain copies of my elementary school grades. But this school apparently has been closed for some time now. The school I seek is INDIANA HARBOR CATHOLIC ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (I.H.C.E.S.) 3916 Pulaski Street East Chicago, Indiana 46312. Can somebody help by directing me to the institution that holds the records of this school. Or can you point out how can I obtain these report cards?

Indiana Harbor Catholic School 0

Posted June 10, 2008
The school has been closed for over a year, but I still miss it. My daughter had a great education there. I wished they emphasized more in math and science but other then that it was good. You always felt welcomed, Teacher and principal were always there if you needed to talk to them. Thank you.

Indiana Harbor Catholic School
3916 Pulaski St, East Chicago, IN  46312
Last modified Indiana Harbor Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Indiana Harbor Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.