Bad
Good

This school does not deserve two stars. The environment here is not suitable for learning. The teachers and staff lie about policy's and class routine. I do not know if they are lazy or inadequate, my child learned little to nothing here. It was very difficult to communicate my concerns to the principle since she was never available and never returned my calls. I had several problems with students inappropriate behavior and the fact that the staff did nothing to stop it.

I Hate This School With A Passion. The Teachers Are Horrible. The Whole School Need To Be Shut Down.

My first year experience with Lincoln wasnt so great. However, with certain staff changes, I have been more than pleased this year with my sons reports and progress. The parents that I've come in contact with have been most helpful. I was pretty upset last year when I tried to contact the principal and was not able to speak or connect directly with her, either over the phone or via e mail. I found this to be very upsetting. Overall, I wish I had more time, so I can volunteer and be more hands on.

Last modified Abraham Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.