Edinburgh Community Middle School 5

Posted December 15, 2005
Great people, Great school, great everything this is a great school to grow up in!

Edinburgh Community Middle School 3

Posted February 04, 2005
I am both impressed and dissapointed with the school system. I feel the teachers,principal, and Mrs. Libby are, for the most part, excellent! It is hard to challenge and teach middle schoolers. I do feel that that is especially hard in our school system because of the lack of parental envolvment. The best thing I feel that could be done, is to post the work done in each class on a web site. This would not only help with make up work, but help parents hold their children accountable. This is one of the hardest parts of Middle school. There are alot of great people in the Edinburgh school system, and children with unlimited potential. We were afraid of the system for our children and sent them to private school. We decided to put our son in the 6th grade class, and I volunteered a couple days a week. Great experience!

Contact Information

300 Keeley Street
Edinburgh, IN 46124

School website

Edinburgh Community Middle School
300 Keeley Street, Edinburgh, IN  46124
Last modified Edinburgh Community Middle School is a public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edinburgh Community Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.