PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted March 13, 2012
My family and I love Trinity. If your looking for a school that treats you, and your children, like part of a family you need to be at Trinity. Their dedication to the individual student and how they learn - in conjunction with the efforts of good parents - have lead to children that continually achieve higher scores academically, than that of their public school peers. Most of all, for a family to feel the love of Christ here as we have, trumps everything else. We are so thankful for "our" Trinity, and hope that through time, our family will be able to give back to them, all that they have given to us.

Trinity Lutheran School 4

Posted August 31, 2011
I have had my children here for 8 years and have had very few problems. I would highly recommend this school. Tuition can be a little hard for us sometimes, but we think it is worth it. There was one teacher we struggled with, and if you don't attend the church also it is easy to feel like more of an outsider, but sharing a worship experience every week together does form a bond between people that goes deeper than just school activities.

Posted January 14, 2011
Trinity is an amazing gift to our family. I love the growth I see in my children, in their faith and overall education. This is truly a family place. The teachers are committed to not only their students , but to all the students. Parental involvement is very much encouraged and welcomed. We are blessed!!

Posted May 14, 2010
This is a great church and school community with dedicated teachers and Christ at the forefront of all they do.

Trinity Lutheran School 1

Posted April 20, 2010
Not impressed. Lots of smoke and mirrors. Many of the parents are very uptight and not living in reality. Let's give this school some of our community's struggling kids and see if they can really help turn things around.

Posted March 21, 2010
If you have money and are raising your child to believe that they are better than everyone else because they are privileged then by golly this is the place for you! Very cliquish and pitiful for the less than fortunate to be made to feel so inadequate by staff and students alike. I pulled our kids because these people are absolute snobs.

Posted November 04, 2009
I don't really know how anyone could rate this school any less. We have recently Graduated one with one still in the 6th grade I would love to give this gift to anyone with children. Not just a Faith based education but a place where children are truly encouraged to be themselves and given the tools to be so.

Posted November 22, 2008
This is our first year at Trinity and I am very happy so far. I am most impressed at how organized the school is. There are many opportunities for children to partcipate in extracurricular activities and the tuition is affordable.

Posted March 07, 2008
My children have attended TLS for the past 5 years. Our family feels absolutely blessed by the teachers, administration and families at the school. The atmosphere is positive and encourages individual growth. Words can not explain the comfort we have knowing our children our receiving the best education in the area.

Posted February 06, 2008
This school is amazing. My kids have gone here for nearly 8 years, since the age of 3 (pre-school) and I have not had a single problem. The teachers are wonderful, the administration is great and the education is first rate! It has been well worth the money in my opinion.

30888 County Road 6, Elkhart, IN  46514
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8