Posted April 24, 2014
Enrolling our daughter at ECA was the best decision we have ever made! I am so thankful that we could get a choice scholarship to experience what a private school is all about. I love the teachers' attention to detail and their genuine concern for the students. Their concern for their well being is multi-faceted: physically, mentally, and spiritually. What a blessing it has been to be a part of the ECA community and I encourage anyone who is concerned about their child's education to look into ECA. I highly recommend them.

Posted April 24, 2014
Our kids LOVE Elkhart Christian Academy. It is a positive academic environment, the teachers really invest in this lives of the students, and it is a grace-filled Christian atmosphere. They made the switch from public school a few years ago and it has made all the difference. I would highly recommend ECA!

Posted February 14, 2014
My daughter is attending Elkhart Christian Academy for the first year as a sophomore. It has been the best change we could have made! The office staff, administration and teachers are all very professional and dedicated and many have been there for numerous years, the school offers advanced placement courses, and the parents and students were welcoming. It was the BEST MOVE we ever made!!! Thank you Elkhart Christian Academy!!

Posted September 26, 2013
I can't say enough good things about this school. This will be my oldest's 6th year here and each year has been wonderful for him. Academically challenging, great teachers, wonderful families. The small class sizes are really nice. They have time for music, computer, extra recesses sometimes, library, art. The faculty and staff's commitment to the students academic, social, and spiritual growth is phenomenal, from preschool through graduation. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted February 28, 2012
Elkhart christian academy is the best school around. The teachers care about the students, and do an incredible job. I am so impressed with the staff, and everything about this school. I highly recommend E.C.A. to anyone who wants the best!

Posted December 20, 2010
I went to this school from kindergarten through the beginning of my senior year. They challenge you. Its about more than just showing up to class. I didn't always appreciate what they did for me at the time, but looking back on it I am extremely thankful. Some of the best adult role models I have ever known were some of my teachers at Elkhart Christian Academy. From my experience you could not find a better school anywhere in the area to send your children to.

Posted January 19, 2010
My daughter is currently attending ECA as a kindergarten student. My wife and I have been very impressed with this school from day one. This is my daughter's second year and she loves it. As a pastor, I must say that I was skeptical about what my daughter would be taught from a Spiritual standpoint. However, I must say that I am amazed at how much ECA is able to teach the students not only the word of God but how to have a true relationship with God. I am VERY impressed! and could not be happier.

Posted September 12, 2009

Elkhart Christian Academy 4

Posted November 26, 2007
If you want personable & great teachers..This is the school to go to! Yes it has flaws like a much needed attention to the athletic department, and possibly a few more language and art classes, but what school doesn't have it's struggles? Overall though, this is a good school and I would highly recommend it to any student thinking about attending this school.

Posted February 23, 2004
Part of our decision in moving to Elkhart in June of '99 was finding an excellent Christian school where our two sons could graduate. Hands down, EBCS was the school most recommended by all to whom we spoke. They have since graduated and gone on to a post-secondary education, firmly grounded in the Bible and seeing life through a Biblical worldview. The faculty, staff and Board are are striving for excellence and accept nothing less! It is really a place where education is 'impacting hearts!'

Elkhart Christian Academy
25943 County Road 22, Elkhart, IN  46517
Last modified Elkhart Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elkhart Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top