Elkhart, IN
Before care: Yes

Posted October 02, 2012
Redeemer is a great school. The teachers are great and the class size is small so your child gets one on one time with the teacher which would not happen at a public or bigger school. My Son has attended Redeemer since he was in Preschool and I could not be happier about the level of education he has received from Redeemer.

Redeemer Community Christian School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Our school is an extension of and ministry to the families of the community by reaching and teaching students through Bible-centered instruction and Christ-like example. Our teachers, students, and parents rock!!

Posted August 26, 2005
I have been a part of Redeemer with my children for 3 years now and have had nothing but great things occur in there life and mine. This school give a quality education but it gives so much more when you see how the love for children that the teachers over flow with affect your child. Not only did my child get a quality education but his relation ship with the Lord has grown beyond measure and I would like to take credit for that but it has been Redeemer. The staff are dedicated beyond measure. A truly God gifted ministry and an assest to the education system.

Posted January 10, 2005
- a former student
I am a past student of RCCS, i attened there for 5 years. It was the best years of my life. The things i learned there are too numerous to mention. I had a great teacher who followed with us from 5-8 grade. She was the greatest influence in my life. The staff there taught me soo much, in and out of class. They teach God's love as well as show it. They spend time so that you understand the material. God has blessed this school with great teachers and a great principal. I wish that i could have spent more time there, but eigth grade came and i had to leave. This is a really good school.

Posted December 10, 2004
RCCS is a wonderful school, I have 2 children who are enrolled. My daughter began RCCS in 1st grade. She began the year struggling. The teacher worked one on one with her to get her up to speed, and to boost her self confidence. She is now in 4th grade and on the honor roll. I have watched her blosom under the teaching and the praise of the leaders at RCCS. They have a love for the Lord, a love for each student, and a desire for academic excellence. Their academic standards are above reproach. They work with each child to help them and encourage them to succeed. My son is in 1st grade, yet further ahead than his peers. Due to the smaller classroom setting, they are able to allow him to work at his advanced pace allowing him to advance faster than he would in a larger school setting.

Redeemer Community Christian School
24004 Old U.S. 20, Elkhart, IN  46516
Last modified Redeemer Community Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Redeemer Community Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top