Bad
Good

Posted April 30, 2014
I love Concord Schools! The teachers are amazing. The community is amazing! I recommend this school to any student, from functional skills, learning disabled, to AP and honors courses.

Posted May 16, 2013
This school is nothing but great. No negative things to say here! The staff is very nice and they treat the kids well.

Posted November 07, 2012
My kids love this School especially band is the best around! the only thing Im not happy with is the new transportation director is arrogant and don't know what he is doing he needs to be fired! other than that i wouldnt want my kids going anywhere else around here and the other people that complain there kids are just trouble makers and dont know how to behave.

Posted October 10, 2012
DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS HERE! Transportation and staff are uncaring and do nothing about bullying situations.

Posted February 11, 2012
I'm a current student at Concord and I love it! There's so many things offered that it's almost overwhelming. My teachers are very caring and open though some have a tendency to play favorites. I'm a proud member of the Concord Marching Minutemen who won the 2011 State Championship. This school has really helped me excel in my classes and realize just how much potential I have. This school does have a strong community base and normally proud parents. I love my teachers as they are mostly very kind and friendly though they can sometimes loose their temper with a trouble student. Overall this school is amazing and has welcomed me wholeheartedly.

Posted September 29, 2010
Very very bad school they treat my kids and grandchildren that all went to this school and currently my son always gets introuble for almost nothing. And he always gets threatened with police reports. Very bad administrative staff very very bad school do not send your kids here.

Posted September 17, 2009
There is plenty of interest for a student who isn't a star athlete. Concord hosts one of the best marching bands in the area, which also includes a color guard. Or even the multiple choirs. Not to mention all of the AP classes they offer as well as speech and debate teams and other academic teams. While if that still isn't of interest to your child, there are plenty of clubs both academic and interest based. Still yet are the career center and ICE classes. I have yet to mention the numerous art classes, ceramics, and photography classes, drama, foreign language, etc. And that is all I can think of off the top of my head. If your child cannot find a single interest from that list, then I'm sorry but there is a problem.

Posted August 08, 2008
Very hard to find much interest in the well fair of students who aren't star athletes from this school administration. Most of the staff seems very aloof and un-caring

Posted August 08, 2004
I went to Concord High School, myself. Being from Chicago originally, I thought this school was comparatively excellent. The teachers and staff get to know many of the students personally which gives students a good connection with them and better confidence and support. Concord has excellent art, music, secondary language, and sports departments, nice additions of home economic classes and technical courses, as well as great general education courses. Their scheduling is based on a trimester schedule, if it is the same as in 2002 when I graduated, which allows for 15 different classes to be taken a year (5 each term, each 70 minutes long a day) which allows students to not only spend more time in class each day, but gives them the opportunity to have a wide variety of courses.

Posted June 30, 2004
As a former graduate of CHS I can only say wonderful things about this institution of learning. The music department provided me with some of the best years of my life. I can not say enough about how caring all of my teachers/instructors were! CHS always provided a safe and effective learning environment that I wish could be duplicated everywhere.

Concord Community High School
59117 Minuteman Way, Elkhart, IN  46517
Last modified Concord Community High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.